Thursday, April 19, 2012

Where to Register for Your Wedding


Do you hear that? It's wedding bells! Congratulations on your engagement!
It's that time of the year - wedding season is coming! 
When I was getting married last year I kept on being asked "where are you registered" and my answer was always the same... I'm not.  Please just give me money.  We were going on a cruise and wanted the money for that. 
Looking back I wish I would of been registered to get things like pots, baking dishes, a knife set, bedding and more! But in my year of being married we have managed to get everything that we wanted and needed, with the help of Christmas.  
So those of you that are getting married here's something GREAT for you to read about on Where To Register For Your Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative